Personalized In-Home Yoga
I offer private yoga sessions (for one or more students) that are catered to your needs. I will travel to your home, office, local park, etc (in or near Gainesville, FL) or connect with you in an online personalized yoga session.
My personalized sessions are for you if you’re hoping to:
- Develop your practice in a quiet, supportive environment
- Find relief from Anxiety & Depression
- Practice at home as a new mother or Prenatal student
- Lessen the impact of Chronic Illness and Pain
- Experience Chair or Wheelchair Yoga for those who are less mobile
- Complement Cancer treatment and lymphatic drainage
- Potentially reduce symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia and other neurological conditions
- Build self-confidence before practicing as part of a group
- Move beyond your current practice to a more advanced class
All private sessions begin with a free consultation so that, together, we may identify your long-term and/or short-term goals, discuss what yoga means to you, and develop a plan to create your personalized yoga practice. Whether you prefer gentle, restorative, breath work, meditation, daily coaching, high energy or even a fast-paced high intensity experience, your sessions will be built around your preferences, goals, and skill level.
Services & Rates
Single In-Home Private Session – This is personalized for one individual. One-on-one sessions are highly recommended in order to achieve your personal goals. The price may increase depending on the distance traveled.
60 min. – $60
90 min. – $90
Single Online Private Session – This is personalized for one individual. This session can be offered online, live and one-on-one. Or if you prefer, a recording or series of recordings can be provided for you to download for permanent access. A good internet connection is required.
60 min. – $60
90 min. – $90
Group In-Home Sessions – These are catering to more than one person (up to 3) who would like to share an in-home Yoga session. Note that personal goals and preferences will not be as easily met in group sessions. The price may increase depending on the distance traveled.
2 individuals – $100
3 individuals – $120
Corporate, Series, Retreats & Workshops – Contact me for a consultation to meet your group’s needs. The price will vary depending on distance traveled, length of session, number of participants, etc.
I am currently open for new clients in the Gainesville, FL area or online anywhere in the world.
Contact me if you are interested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (407) 592-8203.
Cancellation policy: In the event you must cancel your appointment, please give 24 hours advance notice.
Katie Brandes (E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, YACEP) provides at home, on location, and online Yoga Classes for the enhancement of well-being. Her practice is built on trust, expertise and professionalism that always puts the health and well-being of the client first. She is currently enrolled in Amy Wheeler’s Optimal State Yoga Therapy program. Her certifications & courses include:
- Experienced 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Experienced 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- 85 Hour Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher
- 95 Hour Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher
- Chair Yoga Certification
- Gentle Yoga & Low Back Care Specialization
- Yoga for Seniors Certification
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certification
- Lymphatic Yoga Training with Edely Wallace
- Yoga Anatomy Fundamentals, Principles and Practices
- Outreach Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga for Trauma – Y4T Training
- Traditional Yoga Studies by Georg Feuerstein
- Yoga for MS
- Thai Yoga Training
- Broga – Yoga for Men Training
- Judith Lasater‘s Living Your Yoga and Teaching Yoga
As a member of both The Yoga Alliance, the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community, and The International Association of Yoga Therapists, bridging Yoga and Healthcare, I promise to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teaching of Yoga. ~ Katie