Personalized In-Home Yoga
I offer private yoga therapy sessions (for one or more clients) that are catered to your needs. I will travel to your home, office, local park, etc. (in or near Gainesville, FL) or connect with you in an online personalized yoga session.
My personalized sessions are for you if you’re hoping to:
- Develop your practice in a quiet, supportive environment
- Find relief from Anxiety & Depression
- Practice at home as a new mother or Prenatal student
- Lessen the impact of Chronic Illness and Pain
- Experience Chair or Wheelchair Yoga for those who are less mobile
- Complement Cancer treatment and lymphatic drainage
- Potentially reduce symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia and other neurological conditions
- Build self-confidence before practicing as part of a group
- Move beyond your current practice to a more advanced class
All private sessions begin with an assessment so that, together, we may identify your long-term and/or short-term goals, discuss what yoga means to you, and develop a plan to create your personalized yoga practice. Whether you prefer gentle, restorative, breath work, meditation, daily coaching, high energy or even a fast-paced high intensity experience, your sessions will be built around your preferences, goals, and skill level.
Services & Rates
Single Private Session – This is personalized for one individual and is highly recommended in order to achieve, discover, and evolve your personal goals. It begins with completing an intake form, discussing your needs, and participating in an assessment as your first session. These sessions may be done online (a good internet connection is required) or in-person in the Gainesville, FL area. The price may increase depending on the distance traveled.
60 min. – $60
Group Sessions – These are for 2-8 people who prefer to be in a group setting. The practice will be tailored to your group. Note that personal goals and preferences will not be as easily met in group sessions. These sessions may be done online (a good internet connection is required) or in-person in the Gainesville, FL area. The price may increase depending on the distance traveled.
60 min. – $80 up to 4 people, $10 each additional person
Corporate, Series, Retreats & Workshops – Contact me for a consultation to meet your group’s needs. The price will vary depending on distance traveled, length of session, number of participants, etc.
Contact & Availability
I work in person with my clients during school hours, Monday – Friday, 8am to 2pm in the Gainesville or Newberry, FL area.
I am also available online anywhere in the world. Online times vary but are more flexible than in-person times above.
Contact me if you are interested by emailing email@example.com or calling/texting (407) 592-8203.
Cancellation policy: In the event you must cancel your appointment, please give 24 hours advance notice.
Katie Brandes (C-IAYT, E-RYT 500, RCYT, RPYT, YACEP) provides in-person and online Yoga Therapy Sessions catered to your personal goals. Her practice is built on trust, expertise and professionalism that always puts the health and welfare of the client first. Her licenses, certifications & advanced training courses include:
- 1000+ Hours Certification in The Optimal State Yoga Therapy Program
- Experienced 500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- Experienced 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
- 85 Hour Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher
- 95 Hour Registered Children’s Yoga Teacher
- Chair Yoga Certification
- Gentle Yoga & Low Back Care Specialization
- Wheelchair Yoga Certification
- Yoga for Seniors Certification
- Laughter Yoga Teacher Certification
- Lymphatic Yoga Training with Edely Wallace
- Yoga Anatomy Fundamentals, Principles and Practices
- Outreach Yoga Teacher Training
- Yoga for Trauma – Y4T Training
- Traditional Yoga Studies by Georg Feuerstein
- Yoga for MS
- Broga – Yoga for Men Training
- Judith Lasater‘s Living Your Yoga and Teaching Yoga
- Massage Therapy
- Thai Massage Training
As a member of both The Yoga Alliance, the largest nonprofit association representing the yoga community, and The International Association of Yoga Therapists, bridging Yoga and Healthcare, I promise to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teaching of Yoga. ~ Katie